A Bedrock CrossFit Foundational Food Workshop
Presented by Regan Gray, Registered Massage Therapist & Certified Holistic Nutritional Coach
Two Time Slots Available:
Tuesday, June 27th, 10:00am - Includes Complimentary Child Minding
Tuesday, June 27th, 6:30pm
With two time slots to choose from, this 50 minute workshop will cover all things "stress management." Regan will guide you through strategies to identify what healthy stress is versus depleting stress, and provide simple solutions to managing your triggers.
Workshop Topics Include:
- The Top 5 Foods & Supplements to Reduce & Manage Stress
- Daily Tips to Reduce Stress, Including Prevention & Self Care Strategies
- Simple Tips on How to Reduce Anxiety & Stress in the Moment
- The Effects of Stress on the Body & Adernal System
- A Questionnaire to Identify How Your Body Specifically Handles / Manifests Stress with Personalized Food & Supplement Guidelines Based on the Results
Leave knowing how to implement science based stress management tips to your daily life, know your triggers, and feel confident choosing foods and supplements that promote natural ways to reduce and manage stress.
Created to kick off The 30 Day Stress Management Challenge, beginning Wednesday, June 28th.
Cost: $20.00 / Attendee
Complimentary to all registrants of The 30 Day Stress Management Challenge.
Open to all Bedrock CrossFit members and non-members.