LOWER BODY- Level 1 You will learn:
- Progressions to developing a rock bottom squat, below 90 degrees. Squatting deep isn’t out of reach if you know what’s stopping you from getting there. Learn how to safely and effectively take the Squat apart and built it from the ground up for any client.
- Why you should be complementing your Squat training with Dead Lifts and how to safely perform many excellent variations of this great exercise.
- Why single leg strength training is a must. Explore lunges, Hawaiian Squat, Pistols, Split Squats, Cossack and other single leg variations and how they correct muscle imbalances and help you gain greater control and strength in sports and weight training.
- How, why, when and where should you use Joint Mobility in your training? Explore the fundamentals of joint mobility and joint preparation training and the essential roles they play in warm-up and injury prevention.
- Bullet proof your lower body. Stop hurting yourself in training and start building a stronger more resilient body. Learn how to safely and incrementally train in positions of disadvantage to gain greater stability within your joints. Work on specific exercises and flow drills to aid the lower back, hips, knees and ankles to gain greater range of motion and help relieve joint pain.
- Train without pain! Learn how to deal with and help remove stalls in joint ranges of motion through the use of self -massage, fascial stretch and Adaptive Bodywork techniques.
- Build on progressions to basic rolling, falling and balance exercises without the use of your upper body.
- Develop your flexibility and greater range of motion through dynamic and loaded stretching progressions for the lower body and lumbar spine.
- Understand and create a sound pre-workout joint mobility and joint preparation warm up, as well as develop a post training stretching and self-massage practice.