Over the course of 15 sessions in 9 weeks, spend 90 minutes training and strengthening the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk, under the guidance of Ford Davidson (NCCP Level 1 Trained), Deon Horsley (Catalyst Level 1 & 2 Certified) & Sylwia Wenslaw (Catalyst Level 1 Certified).
The 90 Minute Class will Include:
Training the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk
Development of Speed, Explosive Strength & Coordination
Identifying & Correcting Faults in Technique
Improving Lift Specific Range of Motion & Mobility
Prehabilitation and Accessory Work
A Coach Instructed & Supervised Training Program Per Session
A Mock Olympic Lifting Meet On The Last Day!
Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Sunday from 11:30am to 1:00pm
$375 Per Participant
Only 14 Spots Available!
Open To All Levels & Abilities.
Prerequisites: While no previous experience is required, it is highly encouraged that participants attend the Olympic Lifting 4 Hour Workshop hosted on Sunday, October 1st, from 11:30am to 3:30pm.
Beginning Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Ending Thursday, November 30th, 2017
Mock Meet on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 at 11:30am
Full Class Schedule:
1. Thursday, October 5th at 7:30pm
2. Thursday, October 12th at 7:30pm
3. Sunday, October 15th at 11:30am
4. Thursday, October 19th at 7:30pm
5. Thursday, October 26th at 7:30pm
6. Sunday, October 29th at 11:30am
7. Thursday, November 2nd at 7:30pm
8. Sunday, November 5th at 11:30am
9. Thursday, November 9th at 7:30pm
10. Thursday, November 16th at 7:30pm
11. Sunday, November 19th at 11:30am
12. Thursday, November 23rd at 7:30pm
13. Sunday, November 26th at 11:30am
14. Thursday, November 30th at 7:30pm
15. Saturday, December 2nd - Mock Meet at 11:30am
*There are no classes scheduled for Sunday, October 8th, Sunday, October 22nd, and Sunday, November 12th.