Archery CrossFit Kids Summer Day Camps 2017
Description: Children will start their days with archery at Jim Bow's Archery from 10am to noon and then enjoy a supervised lunch with the CrossFit Coaches from Bedrock CrossFit. For the afternoon the children will spend 60-90min learning the movements of CrossFit and working out together in a structured setting and then there will be time dedicated to additional physical activities including yoga, adventures along the bike path, water ballon games, and other both mentally and physically demanding games. The Archery program is designed to teach the children the techniques of shooting a bow as well as the rules of safety and etiquette in the sport. The archers are taught the ten shooting steps and technical information about the equipment used in a safe and fun environtment.
Children Ages: 12-16 year olds
Dates: July 10-14 or July 17-21 or July 24-28, 2017
Cost: $300 includes Archery Bow Rental
Pre/Post Childcare Available from 9am-10am and 3pm to 4:30pm: cost $10/ day
Payment/ Withdrawal/ Transfer Policy: Full Payment required upon registration. No refunds 45 days prior to start date. Transfer to another child available for a $25 fee. Refunds available prior to 45 days form start date and are subjected to $50 cancellation fee.
Please bring all items every day, unless specifically noted
- Indoor gym or athletic footwear (no flip flops) and clothing to be outside rain or shine
- Sunscreen, a sun hat, and bug spray
- A healthy lunch and snacks - please avoid peanuts on the first day. Campers will not be able to purchase food at camp (no vending machines or food courts available)
- A large water bottle - we recommend 1 L
- Emergency supplies. Ex: inhalers, medication for allergies etc. Notify leaders of location
- Do not bring any electronics or valuables to camp