A sense of community and accountability is what drew Amanda to CrossFit over other types of fitness programs. She spent her youth and high school years playing as many sports as possible and has always been keen on staying active. As a former runner, bootcamp instructor, and adventure guide, she felt a connection with something that kept her challenged every day.
After training for 6 months, she knew it was something she wanted to pursue further. Amanda’s favourite part about coaching is helping people achieve day to day milestones throughout their training and being in an atmosphere of like-minded people.
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan
- RECA Licensed Mortgage Associate
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate
- Concept 2 Rowing Instructor
- Agatsu Upper Body Mobility Certificate
- The BrandX Method Basic Kids Course
Push Press and Power Clean
Amanda worked on a mentorship program through the Canadian Film and Television Production Association and was an associate producer on multiple documentaries.